Looking for our next set of Event Organizers, a.k.a. Playworks Angels!! To be a Playworks Angel you must be game for any challenge, be meticulous, handle pressure and deadlines, and really have a love for travel.
Expect a lot of travel in this job, as you will not only organize events in Manila, but in popular destinations like Tagaytay, Laguna, Batangas, Subic, Cebu, Boracay, and maybe even abroad!
You must be a multi-tasker as you will handle multiple corporate accounts for some of the largest companies in the Philippines (ABS-CBN, Globe, Jollibee) and the world (JPMorgan, Toyota, Shell, P&G).
Event Organizer work hand in hand with the clients, our Operations Manager, and our Facilitators, helping to plan and deliver quality Team Building programs for our clients around the Philippines.
Base salary dependent on prior experience, education, and skill set. Commission and bonus dependent on performance and work level status.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Able to use Internet Apps: Facebook, Wordpress
- Personable and friendly with clients
- Speaks English & Tagalog fluently
- College graduate or diploma in:
- Business Administration
- Hotel Restaurant Management
- Or related courses
- Prior experience in Event Coordination
- Prior experience in Sales
Excited? Send your resume with picture and a brief description why you want to be an Event Organizer to firstname.lastname@example.org.